Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1½ tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp poppy seeds
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 chicken breast, whole medium, skinned, and halved lengthwise
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, poppy seeds, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Stir together well.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Place chicken, bone side up, on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 15 minutes.
- Continue broiling for 10 minutes.
- Brush with honey-mustard mixture.
- Broil about 5 minutes more or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- If desired, garnish with very thin strips of citrus peel.
Nutritional information Edit
- 174 calories | 3gm fat