Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grapefruit Fresh by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed, optional
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned (membranes removed)
- 5 cups cut up fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, etc.)
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Mix honey, limeade concentrate, and poppy seed in medium bowl.
- Carefully toss fruit with honey mixture.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.