Grapefruit Fresh by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed, optional
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned (membranes removed)
- 5 cups cut up fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, etc.)
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Mix honey, limeade concentrate, and poppy seed in medium bowl.
- Carefully toss fruit with honey mixture.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.