Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Salmon seasoned and glazed with honey and ginger extract combined. Grill for 20 minutes. Placed chopped onions and sweet pepper over Salmon and serve with grilled Asparagus and a starch of choice.
- 2 lbs salmon, cut in 4 pieces
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet pepper, diced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt (MSG free)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Wash salmon in lemon juice and water combined.
- Season salmon with black pepper,seasoning salt, garlic.
- Strip outer layer from ginger and grate or blend in ¼ cup water.
- Strain residue from blended ginger juice.
- Add 4 tablespoons honey to 4 tablespoons of ginger and whisk.
- Brush or glaze slices of salmon on both sides with honey-ginger mix.
- Place cuts of salmon on grill and continue to glaze as you turn cuts from side to side.
- Let salmon grill evenly on both sides for 20 minutes.
- Place chopped sweet peppers and onions over cuts of salmon.
- All done, now ready to serve with grilled asparagus and rice.