Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Salmon seasoned and glazed with honey and ginger extract combined. Grill for 20 minutes. Placed chopped onions and sweet pepper over Salmon and serve with grilled Asparagus and a starch of choice.
- 2 lbs salmon, cut in 4 pieces
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet pepper, diced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt (MSG free)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Wash salmon in lemon juice and water combined.
- Season salmon with black pepper,seasoning salt, garlic.
- Strip outer layer from ginger and grate or blend in ¼ cup water.
- Strain residue from blended ginger juice.
- Add 4 tablespoons honey to 4 tablespoons of ginger and whisk.
- Brush or glaze slices of salmon on both sides with honey-ginger mix.
- Place cuts of salmon on grill and continue to glaze as you turn cuts from side to side.
- Let salmon grill evenly on both sides for 20 minutes.
- Place chopped sweet peppers and onions over cuts of salmon.
- All done, now ready to serve with grilled asparagus and rice.