- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly grease and flour a medium glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat together margarine and 3 cups sugar until fluffy.
- Alternately beat in 2 cups all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking powder, and milk.
- Slowly beat in the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the ½ cup sugar, ¼ cup all-purpose flour, and sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle evenly over the batter in the cake pan.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, and cut into squares.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.