- Wash the beef liver, remove the film and bile ducts, slice in layers 1.5 cm thick.
- Over it place a layer of pounded salted pork fat, not over 0.5 cm thick, cover it with a layer of slightly browned onions.
- Add the salt, pepper, roll into a loaf, tie up, roll in flour and drop into boiling vegetable oil for 2 – 3 minutes.
- As soon as the loaf becomes browned, transfer it into a deep dish and continue stewing until it is done in a little water to which onions, carrots, parsley or celery have been added.
- When done, place the loaf under a light press to give it the desired shape.
- Before serving slice the loaf and place it in a dish.