Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 6 Pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 small tart red Apple, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook chops in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Pour off fat.
- Combine juice, brown sugar, garlic, mustard and pepper with 1 cup water; add to skillet. Cover and cook over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, or until chops are tender. Add Apple, onions and cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Cook, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes longer, or until sauce is thickened and Apple is tender. Serve over fluffy rice.