Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.davita.com
- Recipe created by DaVita patient, Thomas, and submitted by DaVita dietitian Victoria from California.
- Portions: 12
- Crush the fennel seed.
- In a small bowl combine turkey with crushed fennel seed, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide the seasoned turkey into portions about the size of a ping-pong ball and flatten into patties to cook.
- Cook over medium heat in a nonstick skillet until browned, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Extra patties may be frozen for later use. Be sure to place a double layer of wrap or waxed paper between portions to make it easy to separate patties.
- Always consult with your physician, dietitian and other members of your dialysis team before partaking in any activity or trying any recipe.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 patty):
- 55 Calories | 7g Protein | 0g Carbs | 0g Fiber | 3g Fat | 24mg Cholesterol | 70mg Sodium | 106mg Potassium | 75mg Phosphorus | 9mg Calcium
- Renal and Renal Diabetic Food Choices: 1 meat