- Heat tapioca, cornstarch, sugar, water till thick.
- Not to a boil.
- Set aside to cool.
- Add fruit and lemon juice to cooled and thickened juice.
- Pour filling into a 9" pastry lined pan.
- Adjust top crust and flute edges and cut vents.
- Bake in 425 °F for 20 minutes or until browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.