- 9-10 bread end pieces (white or Wheat)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 med. Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. boiling water
- Dice bread ends and measure about 4 1/2 cups. Melt butter in a 2 quart pot.
- Add celery, Onion and garlic. Sauté over low heat 5 minutes.
- Add Parsley, herbs and pepper to sautéed vegetable mix and stir. Add boiling water.
- Stir; bring mix to a boil and take the pot off the range. Now lightly fork in the bread cubes.
- Cover the pot and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.