Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup dry mix
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 white onion chopped
Dry mix Edit
- 2 cup dry minced onion
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried green pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dry minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons dry parsley
- 2 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons marjoram
- Combine all dry mix ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Brown ground beef in skillet then drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat for two hours.