Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This recipe serves 2
- 1 cup all purpose wheat flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt (optional)
- enough water to make dough
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Mix flour,baking soda and salt.
- Add water to make dough (bread consistency).
- Cover dough and let stand for half hour.
- Take small portions, knead again, dust with flour and roll out into a round shape.
- Cook in (flat) griddle with a little oil (flip on both sides).
- You can add many things to the dough and serve with curry.