Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Homemade Ranch with Iceberg Lettuce Wedges is a delicious recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond.
Yield: serves 8
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- a dash of Tabasco sauce (optional!)
- 2 heads of iceberg lettuce
- Sprinkle the garlic clove with the salt. Mash it with a fork as finely as possible, as the garlic has a very strong flavor in the finished dressing.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a bowl.. Stir it together gently, then taste. Add more of the seasonings to adjust it as much as you like. Chill for 2 hours; thin with milk if needed.
- Wash and dry the iceberg lettuce and cut each head into four wedges. Put on eight seperate plates and pour lots of dressing on each wedge.