Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997. Also listed as part of the Rankin Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound cooked cubed pork
- 2 large cans crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup chili seasoning mix
- 6 cups cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 large white onion chopped
Chili seasoning mix Edit
- ⅔ cup flour
- 3½ cups minced dry onions
- 1¼ cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- ½ cup dried minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- Combine all mix ingredients and store in a cool dry place.
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.