Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spring roll wrappers
- 250 g flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 525 ml water
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead the dough.
- It should have a bouncy texture, and should stick to your hand.
- Heat up a wok, without oil, and make sure to use a non stick pan, as it is easier.
- When the wok is hot, spread the dough around the wok in a thin layer (use your hand as the dough is still sticking to it).
- Size is about 6 inches.
- Remove when cooked (roughly around 30 seconds).