Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Make imitation milkshakes for people who cannot drink milk or eat ice cream.
- Fake Shakes from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored, soy-based, nutritional supplement
- 1 pint low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup ginger ale
- 1 banana
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Refrigerate unused portion.