Inducing a stone-cold combination of fruit juice, gelatin powder, authentic fruit, and sugar from the popsicles, this glorious fruit-based dessert is great with other desserts or fruits and keeps a fruity aroma with the fruit juice and gelatin.
- 2 ½ tbsp. orange-flavored jelly powder
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup puréed fresh fruit, apple, lime, lemon, orange, or pineapple only
- Place jelly powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Add boiling water; stir until dissolved.
- Add orange juice and pureed fruit.
- Pour into pop molds and freeze. Serve cold and plain over any fruit, or with other desserts.