Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hr 30 minutes
Yields: 6-8 servings
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium sized onion, chopped
- 10-12 saltine crackers or handful of croutons
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, eggs, onion,(few shakes) salt and pepper, crackers or croutons, and milk in large bowl.
- Using hands gently mix all ingredients together making sure once mixed that it is stiff and sticks together in a ball(if not sticking together add more crackers or croutons).
- Once mixed, put in 8x10 pan with sides and form into log shape.
- When in pan, put fair amount of ketchup to top of meat (to give flavor and keep moist).
- Bake for 1 hr. and then check to make sure meat is done, if not place in oven for another 30 minutes.