- In a large bowl stir the salt into the yogurt.
- Place the yogurt in the center of a piece of doubled cheese cloth or piece of soft cotton.
- Pull corners up and tie tightly.
- Suspend from a stationary object over a bowl (to catch liquid).
- Let this hang overnight or about 12 hours.
- When well drained it will be the consistency of cottage cheese.
- Remove from the cloth.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until needed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.