Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whether you are on a diet or diabetic, sugar-free is the way to go if you love ketchup on everything!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- 40 min | 10 min prep
- 12 – 14 servings (1½ cups)
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato paste
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except the sweetener.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sweetener.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate in a covered container.
- Use within a week.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (46g):
- Calories 42 | Calories from Fat 2 (5%) | Total Fat 0.2g 0% (Saturated Fat 0.1g 0%, Polyunsat. Fat 0.1g, Monounsat. Fat 0.1g, Trans Fat 0.0g) | Cholesterol 0mg 0% | Sodium 283mg 11% | Potassium 380mg 10% | Total Carbohydrate 9.8g 3% (Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7%, Sugars 6.5g) | Protein 1.7g 3% | Vitamin A 546mcg 10% | Vitamin B6 0.1mg 4% | Vitamin B12 0.0mcg 0% | Vitamin C 8mg 14% | Vitamin E 1mcg 5% | Calcium 20mg 2% | Magnesium 16mg 4% | Iron 1mg 6%