Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- You will need an empty 750 ml liquor bottle with a top for storing the liqueur.
- 2 cups water
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1½ tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 cups 80 proof vodka
- 1½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- Combine water, sugar, and coffee in a covered saucepan over high heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and continue to boil for 10 minutes. Be sure mixture does not boil over.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add vodka and vanilla. Stir.
- Store in any empty 750 ml. Liquor bottle with a screw top or another bottle with a resealable lid.
- It is very important that you use a covered saucepan when making this drink.
- The alcohol will boil away if the solution is not covered when it gets hot.
- Also the longer this drink is bottled and stored in a dark, cool place, the better it will taste.
- For the best flavor, store it for at least thirty days before drinking.
- Probably the hardest part of making this simple recipe is not drinking the stuff before it matures!