Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 packs of vanilla or the peel of half of a lemon
- 1 kg (about 35 ounces) of flour
- Mix the baking soda in the yogurt, add the above mentioned products one by one and prepare the dough.
- With hands covered with melted butter take pieces of the dough and shape into ovals about the size of a walnut, then place them on a butter covered baking pan and leave spaces in between each piece of dough.
- From above cover the pieces of dough with beat eggs, sprinkle sugar and cook in a medium-heat oven.