Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6½ cups
- 4 cup uncooked quick oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (no skins)
- ½ cup Grape-Nuts
- ½ cup bran
- ¼ cup granulated sugar substitute
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup raisins
- Spread the oatmeal on a cookie sheet and heat in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Combine all but the wheat germ and raisins.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet or pan for 20 minutes, stirring once to brown evenly.
- Allow mixture to toast in the oven.
- Add wheat germ and raisins.
- Refrigerate in glass jars or plastic containers.
Nutritional information Edit
¼ cup serving = 140 calories, 1 starch/bread, 1 fat exchange 15 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams protein, 7 grams fat, 57 mg sodium