Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- 4 cups fresh berries (blackberry, blueberry, elderberry, huckleberry, juniper berry)
- Sliced and scraped peeled of one lemon
- Pinch of tarragon or cloves
- 3 cups vodka or 2 cups vodka and 1 cup brandy or sweet white wine
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- Lightly crush berries with a fork.
- Add to vodka with lemon peel and cloves.
- Steep 3 months. Strain.
- Crush the berries through the filters to squeeze out all the juices.
- Add sugar syrup to taste.
- Mature 4 to 6 weeks.