Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- 4 cups fresh berries (blackberry, blueberry, elderberry, huckleberry, juniper berry)
- Sliced and scraped peeled of one lemon
- Pinch of tarragon or cloves
- 3 cups vodka or 2 cups vodka and 1 cup brandy or sweet white wine
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- Lightly crush berries with a fork.
- Add to vodka with lemon peel and cloves.
- Steep 3 months. Strain.
- Crush the berries through the filters to squeeze out all the juices.
- Add sugar syrup to taste.
- Mature 4 to 6 weeks.