Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- dash cayenne
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pint olive or salad oil
- ¼ cup cider and tarragon vinegar, in equal parts
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- 4 tablespoons freshly ground horseradish
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- Combine dry ingredients with unbeaten yolks in a mixing bowl and beat together until stiff.
- Add part of the oil, beating it into the mixture drop by drop at first, proceeding more rapidly always keeping the mixture stiff.
- When it begins to thicken add a little vinegar; alternate the oil and vinegar until blended.
- Stir in whipped cream, ground horseradish and Tabasco sauce.
- Mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve.