- 4-6 servings (14 ounces sauce)
- 2 minutes 1 mins prep
- 1 (14 ounces) can condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
Oven Method Edit
- Pour 1 can condensed milk into 9 inch pie pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Put in large pan, roaster pan.
- Fill large pan with boiling water.
- Bake at 425 °F for 1 hour or until thick and caramel colored.
- Beat until smooth.
Microwave Method Edit
- Pour 1 can condensed milk into 2 quart glass measuring cup.
- Cook on 50% power for 4 minutes (stir every 2 minutes until smooth) Then cook on 30% power for 20-25 minutes or until thick and caramel colored.
- Stir every 4 minutes for first 15 minutes, then every 2 minutes during the last 6-10 minutes.
- Put in refrigerator covered.