Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup salad oil
- ½ cup catsup
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat together with a rotary beater.
- Store in a covered jar in refrigerator.
- Shake well before using.