Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perfect with roast chicken or turkey. Recipe from MealLeaniYumm! ~ All that's missing is the fat! www.gourmania.com
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: about 2 cups sauce
- 12-ounces fresh or frozen cranberries (1 bag)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¾ cup orange or cranberry juice
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- Rinse and drain cranberries.
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop open, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To cook sauce in the microwave, use a 3-quart microwave saucepan.
- Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- When cool, transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per (1 Tbsp) Serving: 21 Cal | 00 g Fat | 00 mg Cholesterol | 6 g Carb | 1 mg Sodium | 21 mg Potassium | 3 mg Calcium.
- 1 Tbsp Serving is FREE!