Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 40 oz
- A candy thermometer is handy to have for this rcipe to test the temperature of the syrup that binds the popcorn and nuts together.
- Mix popcorn and peanuts together in a large bowl or pan.
- Cook molasses and sugar together until the mixture reaches a temperature of 235°F on a candy thermometer.
- If you don"t have a thermometer, test the syrup by letting some drop from a spoon into a cup of cold water.
- The syrup is done when it forms a thread as it drops into the water.
- Pour hot syrup mixture over the popcorn nut mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Cool and break into chunks with a wooden spoon.
- Stored in an airtight container, mixture will keep well for 4 th6 weeks.