Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
French sour cream.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Makes 2 cups
- Put cream in glass container or jar and add buttermilk.
- Stir lightly and cover.
- Allow jar to stand at room temperature until thickened to the consistency of sour cream.
- This can take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours, depending on the temperature of the room.
- The warmer the room, the faster it will turn to crème fraîche.
- Crème fraîche will continue to thicken as it chills.
- It will keep for about 10 days in the refrigerator.