Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix the above ingredients.
- Roll into a rectangle approximately 8 inches by 10 inches.
- Cut into sticks (4 inches by 1 inch).
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan with canola and/or olive oil.
- Put the breadsticks in the pan.
- Turn over to coat both sides with oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder (if desired).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
Makes about 2 dozen breadsticks.
Contributed By: Edit
LeAnn Ralph may be contacted at http://ruralroute2.com firstname.lastname@example.org
LeAnn R. Ralph is the author of the books: "Christmas in Dairyland (True Stories from a Wisconsin Farm)" ( August 2003), "Preserve Your Family History (A Step-by-Step Guide for Writing Oral Histories)" (e-book, April 2004), and "Give Me a Home Where the Dairy Cows Roam" (Oct. 2004). You are invited to sign up for LeAnn's FREE! monthly e-mail newsletter, Rural Route 2 News & Updates. Visit — http://ruralroute2.com