Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Can be frozen
- Makes about ¾ cup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon dill
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In mini food processor, process cream cheese, butter and garlic until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Put in an airtight container and chill a couple hours to allow flavors to develop.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per Tablespoon: 67 Calories | 7g Fat | 1g Protein | trace Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | .5g Net Carbs
- Per 2 Tablespoons: 135 Calories | 14g Fat | 2g Protein | 1g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 1g Net Carbs
- Per Whole Batch: 810 Calories | 86g Fat | 9g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 5g Net Carbs