What makes great homemade BBQ sauce recipes? Well, it could be the time and love that you put into making this delectable barbeque sauce for your family to enjoy, or it could be the fresh ingredients that you use.
The barbecue that you create is what make your meals so tasty and wonderful. The main ingredients in all barbeque sauces are either tomato sauce or a combination of tomato puree and tomatoes. Knowing this you should be able to create some of your own recipes that will be enjoyed and passed down through your family.
The easiest BBQ sauce can be prepared very quickly. You will need
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 2 cups of your favorite ketchup
- 2 chopped onions
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- chili powder to taste
- Sauté the onions and then add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Cook on low heat for around 15 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Then brush on your favorite meat.
- You can also add or substitute the above ingredients to create some very unique barbeque sauces on your own.
- You may prefer to add items such as peppers for a nice flavor or even tabasco sauce for a hotter style.
- Now, you can choose your flavorings and spices to add to the tomato sauce.
- You can use tomato sauce or tomato puree with a whole tomatoes.
- Try pineapple juice or orange juice for a tropical flavor or add liquid smoke flavoring for that outdoors flavor.
- You can even use molasses or your favorite pancake syrup to enhance the style of your bbq sauce.
- Don't just think simple, try the various flavors such as maple or butter pecan to add a new and unique flavor.
- Either way you are sure to find a delectable recipe that you cook-out party will love.