- Skin the herrings, remove the fillet, smear them with mustard on both sides.
- Fold each fillet into a thick roll and put them in a glass jar.
- Pour the vegetable (sunflower-seed or olive) oil over them and put them in a fridge.
- Before serving, lay them out in a herring-dish, and adorn with branches of herbs.
- The herring can be served with hot boiled potatoes topped with parsley or drill.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.