Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the easiest sushi to make ever and one of the recipes I recommend for people that are about to enter kitchen for the first time.
For this salmon sushi you will need:
- Filet out the middle portion from back to front.
- Marinate for one day in a mixture of salt and 5% vinegar until the surface of the fish is 'cooked'.
- Freeze overnight and then slice as thin as possible.
- Serve with Japanese rice prepared on the same way as in previous recipe and form the sushi on the way described above.
- Don't forget to put you knife in water from time to time in order to prevent rice stickying to your knife when you slice them.