Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 meat stock cubes
- 1.5 litres (48 fl oz) of milk or water
- 2 kg(4 lb)wholemeal flour
- 165 g (5 oz) oatmeal
- 55 ml (2 fl oz)oil
- vitamin powder
- Dissolve the stock cubes in the milk or water.
- Mix together the flour, oatmeal and oil.
- Add the flavoured milk or water.
- Add the vitamin powder and work into a stiff consistency.
- Roll into small sausage shapes then bake on a greased tray in a slow oven.
- These cookies can be flavoured with extra chicken extract or liver juice.