Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 large baking apples cored and quartered
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Place apples in a shallow buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Combine honey, water, sugar and cinnamon mixing well then pour over apples turning apples to coat.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes basting twice.