This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 large baking apples cored and quartered
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Place apples in a shallow buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Combine honey, water, sugar and cinnamon mixing well then pour over apples turning apples to coat.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes basting twice.