Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ dl of pickling vinegar (white or malt vinegar are fine)
- ½ dl water
- pinch of cornflour
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g butter
- salt and lemon juice to taste
- Boil the vinegar and water together until half has gone.
- Mix the egg yolks with the corn flour and salt.
- Pour the warm liguid in, stirring all the while.
- Put the sauce on the heat and let it bind, but do not bring to the boil.
- Then add the butter and add salt and lemon juice to taste.
- Keep over a boiling pot of water until ready to serve.