- 1 cup shell macaroni
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- ½ cup cauliflower flowerets
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ⅓ cup Italian salad dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, sliced
- ½ cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 4-6 artichoke hearts cooked and drained
- Cook macaroni; drain; rinse with cold water; and drain well again.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for the avocado, tomato, and sunflower seeds.
- Toss with Italian dressing.
- Cover and chill several hours.
- At serving time, toss vegetable mixture with avocado, tomato and sunflower seeds.