- 100 g boiled chicken fillet
- 30 g boiled (15 g dried) mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 5 prunes
- 20 g cheese
- pepper, salt
- Cut the pork (bricket) into small pieces.
- Prepare the stuffing as follows: saute the minced onions, cut the boiled mushrooms, prunes and chicken fillet into shoestring, add the salt and pepper, mix thoroughly, shape into sausages and roll in the shredded cheese.
- Lay the stuffing on the meat and roll up.
- Dredge with flour, dip in the whipped egg and dredge with bread crumbs.
- Brown the sausages and then roast in oven until done.