Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The only trouble with this appetizer is the fellows eat them like peanuts.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come into the Kitchen
- Serves 12 nicely
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) softened cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- dash salt
- 10 to 15 slices thin bread (I adore rye)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) deviled ham
- Combine cream cheese with egg yolk, baking powder, salt and deviled ham.
- Mix until well blended.
- Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles.
- Spread each triangle with mayonnaise and then a generous amount of ham mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- This much can be done ahead and appetizers frozen.
- To serve, place in a 375 °F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and brown.