- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 3 pack fat-free cream cheese (8oz)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 carton non-fat lemon yogurt
- lite whipped topping
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine; mix well.
- Pat onto bottom of 9" or 10" spring-form pan.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together until light, fluffy and smooth.
- Gradually add lemon juice and egg product; beat well.
- Add lemon yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Loosely place aluminum foil over spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 60 to 70 minutes or until center of cake is set.
- Gently run tip of knife between cake and edge of pan.
- Cool to room temperature before removing from pan.
- Served topped with cherry pie filling and whipped topping.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1/12th serving:
- calories 216 | protein 16g | carbohydrates 30g | total fat 4g | saturated fat 1g | cholesterol 9g | sodium 542 mg | fiber .6g | % of calories from fat 17%
Comparison per serving:
- this cheesecake: fat 4g | % calories from fat 17% | cholesterol 9 mg
- regular cheesecake fat 26g | % calories from fat 63% | cholesterol 120 mg