Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: about 12 servings
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 (15¾ oz) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- ½ cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Soften gelatin in cold water, set aside.
- Drain pineapple; reserving juice.
- Add enough water to juice to make 3½ cups.
- Bring juice mixture and sugar to a boil, add cranberries, and cook 7 – 10 minutes or until berries pop.
- Stir in softened gelatin.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Stir in grapes, pecans, and pineapple.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 8-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.