Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 Servings
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4-serving) pkg chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (16-oz) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 baked 9" square brownie, cut in 1" cubes
- 1 pint raspberries
- Pour cold milk into lg bow.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Place ½ of brownie cubes in 2-qt serving bowl.
- Top with ½ of pudding mixture, ½ of raspberries and 2 cups whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.