Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 1/4 cups Sprite
- 3/4 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 slices day-old white bread, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup raisins
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, Sprite, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and salt; stir the bread pieces and raisins. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Turn the mixture into an ungreased 8x1 1/2 inch round baking dish. Place the dish in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Carefully pour some hot water into the larger pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for approximately 50:00.
- Serve warm.