Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix all ingredients in a deep mixing bowl.
- Knead approximately 25 times.
- Form into a ball and let set for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil to approximately 400°F.
- Divide the dough in thirds and roll out one at a time on a well floured surface as thin as possible.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Fry in the oil, a few at a time until lightly brown on both sides, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels, roll in granulated sugar or top with honey.