Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A dipping sauce for Vietnamese rolls, like the Soft Rolls with Crab
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- a few drops of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- Mix together all ingredients except the chopped peanuts in a small saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Cool Hoisin dipping sauce to room temperature, garnish with chopped peanuts, and set aside.