Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place oat bran, rolled oats, fiber one, bran flakes, raisins and walnuts in a bowl.
- Mix lightly and set aside.
- Place sugars and margarine in mixing bowl and mix at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg whites and vanilla and mix lightly scraping the bowl before and after adding the egg whites.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt and mix at low speed about ½ min to blend well.
- Add flour mixture and water to sugar mixture and mix at medium speed only until flour is moistened.
- Add bran mixture and mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 – 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 1 minute.
- Remove cookies to wire rack and cool to room temperature.