Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 slice high fiber bread, stale
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 onions, minced
- 13¼ oz can evaporated skim milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp bacon bits, optional
- Line 10" pie pan with bread.
- Spread with cottage cheese and onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients except bacon bits, in blender.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
- Pour over onion layer.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Bake at 425°F for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 129.9 | carbohydrate 14.0g | fat 2.7g