Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Roark Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1984.
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 5 slices bacon cooked and quartered
- 10 whole mushrooms
- Heat oven to 450 then grease cookie sheets.
- Press or roll each biscuit into a 3 inch circle.
- Place 1 piece bacon on each biscuit then top with 1 mushroom and 1 additional bacon piece.
- Wrap each biscuit around mushrooms and bacon to enclose and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down, on greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.