Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hidden Marshmallow Chippers
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury� Create 'n Bake� refrigerated chocolate chip cookies 16 regular marshmallows 8 oz chocolate-flavored candy coating, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350�F. Shape cookie dough into thirty-two 1-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
2. Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Meanwhile, cut each marshmallow in half crosswise with kitchen scissors.
3. Remove cookies from oven. Immediately place 1 half marshmallow, cut side down, on top of each hot cookie.
4. Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until marshmallows begin to puff. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. With fingers, gently flatten marshmallows.
5. Melt candy coating as directed on package. Spoon about 1 teaspoon candy coating over marshmallow on each cookie, swirling with back of spoon to nearly cover marshmallow.
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog......
Dwight D. Eisenhower