Hidden Marshmallow Chippers
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury� Create 'n Bake� refrigerated chocolate chip cookies 16 regular marshmallows 8 oz chocolate-flavored candy coating, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350�F. Shape cookie dough into thirty-two 1-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
2. Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Meanwhile, cut each marshmallow in half crosswise with kitchen scissors.
3. Remove cookies from oven. Immediately place 1 half marshmallow, cut side down, on top of each hot cookie.
4. Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until marshmallows begin to puff. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. With fingers, gently flatten marshmallows.
5. Melt candy coating as directed on package. Spoon about 1 teaspoon candy coating over marshmallow on each cookie, swirling with back of spoon to nearly cover marshmallow.
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog......
Dwight D. Eisenhower